Closed circuit television
Close Circuit Television (CCTV) has become the latest trend in security surveillance. Installation of CCTV cameras has become a trend in security industry and forms part of the majority of security systems in businesses. Nowadays use of CCTV is increasing in all areas may be Public Surveillance, Traffic Monitoring, Crime Prevention, Industrial Use, construction Sites and in Households providing an additional level of security.
An effective surveillance monitoring ensures an effective control in reducing security incidents. A unique offering from influence focusing on security along with cost optimization which deals into remote CCTV monitoring. Use of Closed Circuit Television can dramatically reduce the number of security personnel required onsite. The advantage of our service that we are independent service provider, Be at any CCTV system installed at your premise, we will monitor we only require an IP address or web link to connect to your system. The remote monitoring is done real time through internet. Our trained operator monitors live feed of multiple areas of our client site and provides an accurate and timely response in case of incidents. The moment an intruder is detected an alert is generated and proactive steps are taken.
Our Surveillance Monitoring service is 24x7x365, let it be weekends, holidays or festivals our operators are always there to monitor your premise. Outsourcing your CCTV monitoring service has a dramatic cost advantage along with Security. Our trained operators will be able to monitor more than one location at a given point of time, this helps our client reduce security personnel’s onsite. Ideally we believe and are confident that our one operator can effectively monitor a minimum of four screens. We also offer premium surveillance monitoring services where we have dedicated CCTV operator for each location 24×7. Contact us for Surveillance monitoring service, Closed Circuit Television Surveillance Monitoring Service.
Service we offer (CCTV Surveillance Monitoring)
Live Feed Monitoring
Our surveillance operators will continuously monitor the live traffic observed in the Closed Circuit Television for a particular location. In the event of any intrusion an alert will be generated and send to client. The alerts generated can be communicated to the client based on the severity, normally we operate with three modes, Phone Call, Text Message on Cell Phone & Email. If the client has a specific requirement where they would like us to update any authority about any alerts generated in their premises our operators would inform as per the requirement. Any time of the day we follow the time zones of our clients.
It has been observed that we install CCTV as an effective control but how many times do we review. The feed monitoring service of influence we will review your captured CCTV monitoring data of weeks, months or years. Any incident found in the captured data will be informed to Client along with the specific tracks & clippings where an incident has been identified. An incident of past identified will ensure an effective control for similar incidents to take place in future.
You have a CCTV monitoring system, we become your service provider performing complete health check of your system. Connectivity of the system, status of Camera configured on the system, enough disk space is available on the system to store the recording and finally the date and time of the systems are accurate as the time stamps of an incidents are the key evidences. Depending on the need and the number of systems to be monitored our team can perform the system check on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Product we offer:
- No decrease in recording quality over time or with repeated replays.
- Digital picture quality far superior to analog.
- IP-base recording is highly compressed for easier storage and can be transported over a variety of media.
- Digital images can be encrypted for security purposes.
- Remote or shared viewing may be done over the Internet or a wireless connection.
- IP surveillance cameras may be added individually or in groups according to your needs.
- ABF (Auto Back Focus) allows easy installation and stable focus in both color and B/W modes.
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR integration ensures reduced noise in various conditions.
- Peak mode enables appropriate light control to represent sharp bright object.
- Scene Change Detection alarms when lens is covered, spray painted, removed or defocused.
- Auto image stabilizer for applications where vibration or wind is a concern.
- Shutter speed, sensitivity enhancement level can be controlled precisely
- Pan–tilt–zoom camera is a camera that is capable of remote directional and zoom control.
- PTZ controls are used with professional video cameras in television studios, sporting events, and other spaces.
- They are commonly referred to as robots.
- These systems can be remotely controlled by automation systems.
Dome Security Cameras
- Dome Security Cameras are named for their dome like shape.
- Dome cameras are commonly used in surveillance systems inside of homes, casinos, retail stores, and restaurants.
- This is because dome cameras are more fashionable and blend in very well to their surroundings.
- Because of their dome shape, it is difficult for someone to tell which direction the lens of a Dome Camera is actually aiming.
- When shopping for a Dome Camera, you should consider if you need night vision, in which case you should look at an infrared dome camera.
Various DVR solutions to meet your demands for all your security needs. DVR stands for digital video recorder. A DVR is a device that records video in a digital format to an electronic memory medium. DVR technology is the basis of video surveillance systems.
4/8/16 Channel DVR
Each Channel supports up to CIF real time recording
Video Loop Output Interface
Support main and auxiliary video output
NVR is the heart of a sophisticated surveillance system featuring multiple feeds from wireless cameras strategically mounted around your property or properties. Many allow you to view in real time, store, retrieve, search, etc., and feature crystal-clear, high-resolution imagery. Frame rates up to 30 frames per second ensure that your video feed is smooth and natural looking. Choppy and grainy black and white video is very much a thing of the past. These types of high-end systems are usually most appropriate for large places of business, where security is paramount and many sensitive areas—indoors or out—require constant coverage. Some NVRs also allow audio recording and other features
Top 8 Advantages of Using a Remote CCTV Surveillance System
CCTV surveillance is very important for safeguarding the assets of your company, maintaining industry-specific safety protocols and preventing unauthorized access into your premises. Here are eight advantages that a CCTV monitoring service can provide you with:
- 24/7 verification of working staff in real-time
- Compliance to health and safety measures on finished/unfinished industrial sites
- Protection of property and personnel on factories and construction sites that use unattended heavy machinery
- Protection against theft, vandalism and other such acts of encroachment, with video evidence
- A sharp reduction in the operating cost of using security staff on-site, through the use of 24/7 remote CCTV services
- Specialized CCTV systems that work in conjunction with monitored intruder systems
- Real-time sound alerts which will inform your local authorities in the event of a security breach, thereby discouraging potential intruders
- Immediate identification and rectification of onsite security differences through perpetual security surveillance.